Friday, September 22, 2006

Home

Here are the pictures I promised:

This is our sign out front. I like it!











One of Matilda's Kittens. This one's my favorite.









Fred enjoying some popcorn. Basically he's just huge and he has bad breath.













Fresh Donuts!!! I know, you're jealous that I am getting fat off these and you aren't!










Stewart...










The train and slide (the big red thing in back) that the kiddies play on.










The famous Honeycrisp and a view of the inside of the store. I'd like to point out the lovely sign made by Miss Krista Griffin!!









Here we have a celebrity, Mr. Bond, James Bond.











Here he is again, trying to look manly...

2 comments:

Josh said...

Great Pictures... have a good weekend!

Anonymous said...

Oh Fred! These pictures make me miss our orchard days. And I'm excited that your dad is still using my sign!