Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Happy Valentine's Day

Ok, I know it's not technically valentine's day... But let us just pretend ok? OK!

So, I got some laundry done but I got the opposite of unpacking done. I packed!! I packed up all of my stuffed animals from my top bunk, and Barbies and other toys from my old room so I can 1. Grow up and move on to womanhood (stuffed animal wise). And 2. Make room for Joe (Dee's son) in my old room (That's where the Barbies come in). It felt to put that stuff away to keep it safe for when I have kids and it felt good to move on in a sense. I really like all of my stuff animals... But I think it's time. To be honest I still have some on my top bunk, but they are my collectables (which happen to be monkeys), so I figured it was ok. Mind you I have around 30+ monkey stuffed animals, but only 8 or so are collectible ones. So, yeah... That's my story.

Tomorrow I am working at Subway again. It should be a good day. I figure I should try to not sleep in so I can get something done!! I work at 3:00 so that gives me a pretty good chunk of time to keep on keepin on with m packing and bedroom rearranging.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Now it's time for... da da da da, My brother's cuter than a pumpkin!
conversation I had with Josh:
Liz: So, I got a tip from a middle aged Mexican man the other day...
Josh: Oh, what was the tip?
Liz: *confused look* what??
Josh: Well, what did he tell you?
Liz: *Laughs* No, he gave me a dollar!!
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Well, I suppose I am signing off for now.

PS. Don't you love it when guys stop talking to you all of a sudden when they find out you are saving yourself... Your whole self and not just the intercourse part? Yah that makes me feel really great. Good thing God will still talk to me!!!! hee hee

No comments: