Thursday, June 10, 2004

Oh Geez

Hello friends.

Today I got in a car accident. I am OK though. And so are the other drivers. I have bad bruises on my arms and knee and a sore thumb. Luckily the other drivers walked away without bruises or a scratch. And luckily my glasses didn't break. I am thinking about going to the doctor just to make sure there isn't any hidden ouchies. This happened about 1.5 hours ago so I am still in shock slightly. The pain is starting to appear, but not too bad, mostly just in my thumb.
The Story:
I was driving in the rain, a girl in front of me was stopping (her brake lights were not very bright) So, by the time I saw her lights and went to stop I had to press pretty hard, which caused me to hydroplane. And then I couldn't turn my wheel to avoid hitting her ( I was planning on going for the ditch), then CRASH BAM BOOM I rammed her. My airbags deployed, and I ran out to make sure she was ok. All in all it has been a crazy day. This is going to cost me a lot of money, and so the good and happy feeling I had about my finances has diminished. Good thing God provides!!
I am going to go and take it easy for a while, maybe pop a few motrin. I hope all of you had an accident free day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lizzie!! So sorry to hear about your accident but much releived to hear you are okay. Its a good thing no one found you after the accident, took you home and pretended you were their dead spouse who deserted the military so you had to remain in hiding until a nice mofia man gave you a job to fly to Mexico where you saw your fiance from your former life, and made them cry but still didn't remember them. Tell everyone I say "Hi!" and I miss them and Chicago sucks so I'm coming back to Michigan in 2 months. Bye Liz!