Tuesday, June 29, 2004

My Life

I never realized how most of my life has been spent making my own entertainment usually at someone else's home. Well ok, I did realize it before, but I am realizing it agian. My life since my parents divorce has been like one big sleepover. I am barely home and rarely sleep there. I think this summer has been the first time in a long while where I have only stayed the night at someone elses house once a week. It's ok I guess, just different. I like never being home, makes life exciting. And seeing as my dad or brother are never home and we don't really have very many movies, and don't get any channels in on our TV, and now even our modem is broken so we have no internet at the house... well, all of those things make me want to get out and go somewhere and be with someone. I don't know why I am updating about this, just my random thought for today. In a nutshell, I like not being home. :)

PS. My aunt is visiting and keeps telling me how bored she is, and at first I thought, "how can she be bored?" then I realized "OH! It's because she has been here!" (meanwhlie everyone else is gone and doing things and she is home with the whole no TV, movie, or computer problem). See, I'm tellin ya, my house, it must be cursed bored or something. Although I will have you know, I did teach her how to play DDR, so perhaps that will provide some extra entertainment! lol ( keep in mind she is like 51) lol

No comments: