Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Sipping Tea and Thinking

I am definitely thinking right now, but I am not sipping tea. I wish I were sipping on a chai tea latte (the only form that I enjoy) and sitting outside, but alas I am not.

Tonight I am going to a party at John and Kelly's. They are the hosts of the "Palatine table" I attend (basically a house group or cell group). The party is called BOO '07! I think I am going to make my face to say Boo with my mouth being the first O. My costume is... dah dah dah dah!!!! A Party in a Person!! This was inspired by dear Victoria, Sarah's youngest. She is two years old and is most definitely a party in a person. I am going to put streamers all over my body, wear a curly present ribbon in my hair, and put glitter all over!! It's going to be pretty sweet. Plus, there is an added bonus to my costume. I am also a Fairy!! I will be wearing wings. There's just nothing like being multifaceted on Halloween! At the party tonight we are playing DDR, which should be extra entertaining in our costumes!!

Things here have been going pretty smoothly. I am looking into a few options for living (place that is) right now, and one sounds particularly awesome. It's an opportunity for investment and building good credit. I am still very much in the beginning stages of research, but I will keep you all updated. I am pretty excited about it so far.

The kids are good. Samuel just turned 7 last Friday! It's crazy! A whole year has passed since I met him. When I met him he was just about to turn 6, so actually I've known him for three ages of his life! :) Leah has a little cold right now, but it doing well. She is very into testing to see how far she can push me, which isn't very much fun, but is definitely teaching me a lot.

No comments: