Saturday, October 20, 2007

Enneagram

So I took this personality test today called an enneagram. it was very helpful and insightful into my personality. It only took me 10 minutes to answer the questions! i would reccommend taking this test if you haven't already. I have found the results to be frighteningly accurate. It is even a bit scary to see my fears right out there... made me even slighty defensive, so i know it's right! ha ha!! Anyway, take the test, it's fun and interesting!! And you can look up my type when you're done to find out all my secrets!
Main Type
Overall Self


Enneagram Test Results
Type 1 Perfectionism58%
Type 2Helpfulness78%
Type 3Image Focus14%
Type 4Hypersensitivity50%
Type 5Detachment14%
Type 6Anxiety62%
Type 7Adventurousness50%
Type 8Aggressiveness26%
Type 9Calmness58%
Your main type is 2
Your variant is social
Take Free Enneagram Personality Test
When you are done taking the test go to www.9types.com. It has graphs and charts and descriptions to help better understand the results.

No comments: