Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Random Fun in Clare

So, yesterday I was in class and I got a call from Michelle. I sent her to my voicemail, because... well, I was in class! At the break I decided to call her and see what was up. She was like "well, just wanted to see if you were bored and if you wanted to come to Clare and chill and ride bikes around town". I was like "CHA!! OF COURSE!!"

After class I went home and grab some tennis shoes and then was off to good ol' Clare. I had never really been there before so it was an adventure from the start. When I got to this guy Erics house I was met at the door by his adorable mother wearing an apron! hee hee.

I made two new friends (Kim and Eric), got to catch up with Michelle a little, had a greatcurry chicken dinner, ate a delicious cup of jello with coolwhip on top, rode around Clare on bikes, went into a funny western shop, rode the rail trails for 10 miles, and got to learn about specialty bikes. It was a really great time.
It was so cool how we all just hung out and it was like we were always friends. Kim and Eric knew eachother previously, but Michelle and I just met him that day. Eric showed us pictures of a trip the family took to India where Erics dad lived for eigtht years as a boy because his parents were missionaries. Dude, it was so cool!

Kim and Michelle stopped by my new place on their way home and chilled on my fluffy bed for a while. I read them funny stories and fed them swiss chocolate!!

It was a wonderful afternoon/evening. YAY for random fun!! I love it!!!

1 comment:

Joylynn Rasmussen said...

You've been updating Tons! Hooray, I love reading all the ins and outs of your day Lizzie. Read mine, I just wrote 2 sections about my time back in Michigan. Interesting to me, perhaps boring to others:)

Love you,
Joylynn