Monday, May 30, 2005

Back to the Grind

I am back in Mt. Pleasant today (got back last night for babysitting). Spent the holiday in bed with my boyfriend. I wasn't feeling very good today so I slept a lot. I watched two movies and went to the grocery store for milk, bagels, cream cheese, and a frozen treat... all of which were on sale I might add. I am going to try and make that my grocery trip for this week and next. We'll see if it works!!
Luckily the computer lab was open today so I had an excuse to get out of the house. I rollerbladed a little bit earlier today, but on a beautiful day like today it's hard to just sit around. I did have time to do some reading for class and a little personal reading and reflection however, which was much needed and very enjoyable.
When I left last night from Sandy's it was very hard. I wanted nothing more than to stay and cuddle with her and the baby. My visits there seem so short, and Sandy and I don't get much together time because of trying to get things done and being distracted by the little cutie. We did get to chat about important things for a while yesterday and Friday she stayed up a little later than usual because she wanted me to play with her hair. That was nice. My time with Maria is so precious to me. I eat up every moment. We are developing such a bond. We are learning how to communicate with each other and play. Anyway, she is really great.
Tomorrow is class, and a meeting with a lady at work. I am going to try and figure out why I am not getting any hours! I have another paper to start this week for class. Should be pretty interesting. I think I am going to write about WalMart! Such controversy, so exciting!
I'll see all you crazy kids later!

No comments: