Wednesday, May 18, 2005

More Drama?!?!?!

Apparently my step-mother over-exaggerated what I said to her making me sound way more nasty than I really was. She told my dad that I said "You are nothing to me. And I don't want to be here because you are here", along with some other things that weren't at all what I said. UGH! I explained to my dad what really happened and he was ok with it. He knows she takes everything I say too far, and over reacts to the things I say. It made me feel a lot better to know he understood. Oh, and I guess that angry stare she gave me was her way of "Staying clear of me"... I am not sure how that's going to solve anything, and neither is my dad, but I guess I'll just be extra polite and gracious the next time I see her. This whole Step-mom thing is so weird! I hope that time will make things better. Anyway, enough of that...

So, lately I have been really into reading my friend Rebecca's Mom's web journal. Rebecca's mom (Pam or Pammy) has a form of leukemia. I found out about this a while ago, and ever since I have been checking up regularly on the status of things. She writes everyday, or has someone else write for her if she is too weak. I got to see pictures of her "Birthday" (The day she got a bone marrow transplant). It is so amazing to be able to read what she goes through everyday. I'd recommend this to everyone who has an illness like this. It makes it easy to look back on things, and also makes it easy for others to check up on you.
The most amazing part though, is seeing how much Rebecca's faith has grown. For a while I was concerned that she had dropped God and was on her own path... not a path to horrible things, but a path that was not God's. Seeing the way she writes for her mom, and even a previous website that updated things before Pam went into the hospital has shown me how dependent on God Rebecca has become. It makes me just filled with joy and excitement to see this happening! the way she talks about God, His faithfulness, and the power of prayer truly gets me excited. Man, it's soooo COOL! WOOT WOOT!!!

I have also decided to pick up something I started a long time ago: Dream journaling. I am not doing it for any other reason other than that it's so funny/interesting to look back and see how ridiculous they are. I had a dream this morning that I have to journal still... I think I am going to entitle it "Mopey". If you really want to know who Mopey is (yes it is a character in my dream), you'll have to ask the next time you see me. I also have a dream in there from a long time ago titled: David Hasselhoff and the End of the World. LOL Going back and reading them I can remember exactly what the dream was, it is really neat.

That's all my thoughts for now. I have work tonight, which is a nice bit of unexpected income! God is good! All the time, all the time He is good!!! I love that song!!!

No comments: