Tuesday, August 08, 2006

The beginning of Their Life Together Has Begun

Well, Jessica and James are officially married and are now on their honeymoon in Niagara Falls.

The weddings day was great. Jess looked so beautiful and James so handsome. The ceremony fit them well, and the reception did too. Very classy and well put together. Everything went pretty smoothly except for the part where Jess's Dad stepped on her train and ripped it off right as we were getting ready to walk in. It was a definite moment of panick, but luckily the wedding coordinator (Carmen-- the pastors wife) saved the day.

Megan was at the reception which was fun. We had a really good time dancing the night away. I went to Megan's mom's house that night to sleep. It was nice to catch up with her and to see Jeff too.

Sunday Krista came to visit and we had a wonderful time, even if it was short. It was so good to look at her face again... aww! We went out to Arby's for dinner and then had ice cream and a meeting with my family for her ministry with IV next year. It was hard to say goodbye to her, but we set up another date for us to get together soon! A whole day of fiendishness!!

This week is our last week of summer camp. We have the teens this week until Wednesday and then Clean-up until Friday. After that I will hopefully be helping people pack up and move to their new locations. I am looking forward to helping, although I will miss my friends very much when we all leave this place. The are precious to me and I don't want to lose them.

OK, well... Archery is in 30 minutes! WOOT! It should be a great time. I'll update soon hopefully about the rest of my week.

BUB dudes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are you doing after camp ends?

Kristin

Anonymous said...

Arby needs a sandwich artist like you, Liz.

Sarahhh said...

LIZ! I miss you too! I have just gotten online to your site for the first time since I left Michigan...so glad that you have a blog and I can read it.

I'm great. It's actually cold today here in Tianjin. You can see tons of pictures and my blog for more info on the summer.

Whenever I see sour cream, I think of you...