Friday, August 04, 2006

List of Things that Make me Smile

I was inspired by my dear Krista to make a list of things that make me smile. She said to do 10 things, but I just kept on going!!

--giving a massage
--playing with peoples hair
--washing a dirty dish
--playing with a dog's ears
--squeezing my boyfriend pillow
--laughing until it hurts
--playing on a playground
--riding way too long on a bike
--getting my skin tickle scratched...mmm...
--eating ice cream
--worshiping with my hands up tears streaming down my face and grooving to the tunes
--seeing someone I love succeed/perform
--Being totally obnoxious at the right moments
--new socks
--helping people just the way they need it
--long tight hugs
--snuggling during a nap
--smelling and kissing a babies head
--holding hands
--cooking with a friend
--letting people be Skippy of the Bo
--studying the Bible with a friend/group
--photo shoots
--spontaneously breaking out in song and dance
--kisses
--peanut butter M&Ms
--Google searching
--walking on the beach and feeling how soft my feet are afterwards
--playing in the rain
--Mom G's chocolate chip oatmeal and Christmas cookies
--talking on the phone for hours about nothing and everything all at once
--Caesar pitas from Pita Pit
--hand massages
--smacking butts
--driving with the windows open and music pumping, especially at intersections
--road trips
--Cedar Campus
--wrapping up in a blanket and squeezing my boyfriend pillow

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!! I'm so glad you made a list, too. They're so much fun to read!!!!!!!!! Wait, you LET me be Skippy of the Bo?

Joylynn Rasmussen said...

Who is this boyfriend of yours? Don't keep it from me Lizard:)