Saturday, August 05, 2006

The Ongoing Wedding Update

I will be updating as things happen today just because I can!

Last night we had the bridal party party and rehearsal dinner. The girls went for manicures while the guys went out to the movies. It was a good time. After that we went to the church for the reahearsal.

Adrian and I are walking down the isle together which is very exciting. We wanted to walk arm-in-arm, but the pastor convinced J&J that we shouldn't. He thought it would look funny. I'm still bitter. Why are people so stupid about things?? Anyway, we are walking side-by-side now because according to the pastor it looks "more attractive" that way. Let's just say Adrian and I have an ongoing joke under our breath about how attractive we look. hee hee...

After the rehearsal we went to Cranberries to eat some delicious dinner! I ate myself sick, as did everyone. We had Spinach Dip, warm bread, as well as fried pickles and mushrooms for appetizers. I had fish for dinner.... and Adrian and I had Truffle Cake for desert!!! OOOO!!! It was sooo good!

Adrian and I went to Ann Arbor to pick up her boyfriend Dan. We got back at almost 1:00. I went to bed and didn't realize it was morning until 8:00. It was wonderful!!!! SCORE!!! I had weird dreams, but it was so restful at the same time.

This morning we all got up and had Baked French Toast, bacon and sausage. Now James and his Dad are jamming in the livingroom. It feels so good to be around good random music. I miss jamming with friends.

Soon it will be time to take a shower and go to the salon to get our hair done. I am very excited for the day. I want to make it fun and giggle a lot!

I was dreading coming home, but so far things are going exceptionally well and I am enjoying myself very much. I am still wondering how camp is. This morning the kids are going home, so I am thinking of everyone during dismissal.

More on the wedding later!!!

No comments: