Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I forgot to finish this post

So, I might have a lot to say...

Highlights of my life in the past week and a half are as follows:

  • I had a week off of work!


  • On my week off I went to MI and went to Sarah's wedding shower, drove a whole lot, spent time with my cousin Lisa, saw my Gma K., saw amazing fireworks, spent time with Megan and Jeff, went to an America's Next Top Model party, ate at Pita Pit and BW3s, and did more driving.


  • When I came back to Palatine I was exhausted so I spent a day sitting on my bum playing Nintendo DS and watching episodes of House on itunes.


  • I played a Double Header with the Willow team, and did pretty well in the game I pitched, although we lost both games.



This post started a while ago... I am now finishing it. Since my post I traveled once again to Michigan for Sarah's other wedding shower. It was a pretty good time, although I was having a break down for about 24 hours straight. My lips got chapped because I cried all my moisture out! Life right now seems uncertain, and it's uncertain why it feels that way to me. I have a lot of things racing through my mind, none of which seem to have a solution. The heaviness of my heart right now is weighing me down. I don't feel I have any one to turn to either; I don't know many people here that well. I miss a lot of things, places, and people right now. I'm trying to sort things out, but that takes time, and for me it takes talking.




My day today so far has been a good one. I have really enjoyed my time with Leah today. We went to Jamba Juice and the park after she got home from camp. She had me laughing!! She's fun. The rest of today should go by quickly, and I can return once again to my home for some cleaning/organizing/sorting/eating a brownie.




Leah, some time this spring

No comments: