Thursday, July 19, 2007

Dream Land

Ok, so lately I have been having very vivid and strange dreams. This happens to me often, but sometimes, like last night they are extreme.





Dream #1 I was driving in a city on an empty expressway. I remmeber at some point that the city was Flint, MI. All of a sudden the car in front of me stopped and so I stopped behind them. Why I didn't go around, I'm not sure. A man got out of the car with a boy. There was another person, who I assumed a man in the drivers seat.


The man outside my car was positioned so I could see him out of my passenger door and the boy, who was wearing a navy blue t-shirt was by my right headlight and I was looking at him through my windshield. I thought in the tension of us all staring at one-another, "Gee, this seems like it could be a bad situation, I could be in danger", then I quickly thought, "Why do you always have to be scared of things like this, just chill out, it will be ok."


At that moment the man pointed to me. The boy taking his que, looked at the man and pointed at me as well. I was thinking, "oh crap, this is not good." The boy pulled out a gun and walked around to the side of my car. I had no escape, but I jumped head first over to the passenger side, to try and avoid a fatal hit. The bullet went in my left thigh and into my stomache. I remember the pressure and heat I felt from the bullet going in. Then I felt blood seeping out. I remember thinking, "Maybe if I pretend I am dead they will go away." I was really still, but I remember the blood coming out and feeling light headed/pressure in my head cause I was practically up-side-down. Then I woke up.



It took me quite a while to recover. I sat up for a while quite frightened and disturbed. I kept seeing the boys face/ sillohuette in my mind, kept seeing him pointing at me and remembered the fear I felt when I was dreaming. I tried to get back to sleep, as it was 3:30 and I wanted to get a in few more hours before the light came into my room. I said outloud, "Jesus, please help me."



I fell back to sleep quite quickly as I do not recall staying up too long. Sometime after that another dream began. This one has a lot of details that I won't write here because they don't matter to the big picture.



Basically, there was a helicopter. I was in it flying over the ocean and a stell structure hanging out into the ocean that had the house that I apparently was living in. I think we were on some resuce mission because for some reason i feel like we were tryin to save people/I was being saved. ANYWAY, the helicopter lost control and I had to jump from it onto the structure. During the jump we lost a lady. She went into the water. We were trying to find her but couldn't. We were looking down into the water. Suddenly a killer whale jumped out of the water and onto the platform where i was standing. It was facinating. He/she wanted to play/interract. It was just like at the shamoo show. I pet it head and it swam/flopped back into the ocean. More and more whales came around and kept taking turns coming up to the platform. It was amazing. I remember feeling at peace and comforted. I felt connected to the whales. I remember looking at the teeth, but not being afraid. I woke up after a while.



I don't know what any of this means, if anything at all. I feel like it's symbolic though... possibly both dreams together. I do know that when I woke up I wanted to work with killer whales. I think secretly I always have, but I have secretly wanted to do a lot of things.

Anyway, that's all on that.

No comments: