Wednesday, June 21, 2006

STUCK

Have you ever felt so stuck in something that you can't even see any hint of another thing for miles in any direction?

That's what I feel like today. I feel surrounded by a darkness, like a black storm cloud. Every time I try to poke my head out, I just move into another foggy black cloud, just the same as the one before. I am searching for a ray of light, and sometimes I think I get a glimpse, only to have it snagged away and I'm back wading through the heavy darkness once again. It's so thick that it's hard to breathe, it's hard to think, and hard to keep my eyes open. This darkness feels impenetrable. I feel as if I am sinking into quick sand and the more I struggle to get out the deeper it takes me in. I hate this feeling! UGH! I just want it to go away. Please, Jesus make it stop! Be my light! Take me out of the quick sand with a really big stick or something! ANYTHING! I want out!

And that my friends is how I really feel today.

No comments: