Tuesday, March 28, 2006

E-mail

I am certain that the e-mailing adventure boosted my productivity 3fold! I got stuff done on that day's list and the next day's list! It rocked!! YAY for e-mail!!

In other news I am still searching for an internship with two major leads; SpringHill and Youth Haven Ranch. I think both places would provide me with good opportunities and both are also Christian organizations, which is just what I am looking for to test out mixing my major with full-time ministry. I am excited to see where this will go. I finally feel motivated to figure out my life and it feels great. I am not longer running from the inevitable, but running towards a great opportunity to finish my degree and serve children.

I am currently reading two very enjoyable books. One is The Magician's Nephew and the other is Glass Castle. One is a children's novel as many of you may well know that is the prequel to The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe. The other is a New York Times best seller, a memoir by a lady with a screwed up childhood. It's comforting to read about suffering at times to know that I haven't seen the most screwed up things there are to see, and to know I am not alone with family disfunction. I would recommend both for your leisure time!

Well, I am going to go now; I was supposed to get off the internet about 30 minutes ago, I can't help it, I'm hooked! Hope all is well in all of your worlds!!

No comments: