Thursday, March 23, 2006

Bread in My Pocket

Yesterday it was ants in my pants, today I have bread in my pocket. I find myself sitting very carefully as to not squish it and make a crumby and buttery mess. I have it wrapped in a napkin, and I am just too full to eat it.

Anyway, on to something more important... maybe...

Today I am going to buy a few things: socks, a journal (spiral bound to put all my journal posts and greeting cards in, face wash, and perhaps a book of sudoku puzzles or something else exciting for my brain.

I think this weekend I am going to clean out my car, and my room. I will give away a bunch of clothes that I am attatched to, yet am not wearing which should slim down my closet! I am trying to get rid of as much unneeded items as possible before I have to move out in May. I want my life to be more simple and less full of junk I don't need.

I sent myself an e-mail asking if I did all the stuff I wanted to get done today. There's nothing like being your own friend for accountability!! I wish Jesus used e-mail, it would help me out!! So, I am testing the theory that if I think about checking my e-mail all the time, a reminder there will certainly help me get things done... we shall see!

Have a Good Day!

4 comments:

Sara said...

Remember that party at Erin Barkow's apartment. I'm not sure which party it was, but there was a guy from Larzy who kept putting cookies in his jacket pockets, but we didn't think that he knew that we knew. Anyway, your story of bread in your pocket reminded me of that.

Sara said...

Do you remember a party that was at Erin Barkow's apartment...not sure which one it was, but there was this guy from Larzy that kept taking cookies and putting them in his jacket pocket. I don't think he realized that we knew he was doing it. Anyway, your bread story made me think of that.

Sara said...

Sorry, you might get two similar posts. I thought the stupid computer deleted it, but then after the second time I see the top of the screen that says "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." Stupid me.

Lizzie said...

No Worries... I like logging in and seeing that I have several comments so I decided to keep them all!

I do remember that story vaguely I don't remember who it was, but I think it was at the Christmas party. That was the first time we played REINDEER RACES!! Oh the memories! I miss you! Thanks for checking my blog!!

I just tried this approval thing with my comments. I'm not sure if I like it yet.