Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Ants in My Pants

OK! FOR REAL!! I think I have ants in my pants!!!

I was sitting at Bible Study eating a cookie when an ant crawled across my lap. I didn't think too much of it because as many of us know, the Larzy TV room is infested with all sorts of unwanted guests. Soon after this another ant crawled across my lap and I started to get itchy. Ew... I still attributed the ant to the room and moved on... When the third one came along I was really started to question. I finished up Bible Study and forgot all about it until just now. I was in the bathroom minding my own business when all of a sudden an ant crawls across the floor by my feet. AHHH!!! What the heck! Where are these ants coming from? I'm infested! I am all itchy and squirmy now. Is this a plague?? I hope not! I would much rather have frogs! ew.. Gosh, I feel gross!

Moving on... I was originally going to title this entry "A New Look", but the ant issue got precedence. I am trying out this new template for my blog. It was pink for a few days, but I decided it was too pink. Now it's blue... I wish there was a happy medium between these two gender related colors... I guess that would be purple, but I didn't see any purple ones and I don't know how to make it myself. Anyway, don't be surprised if I change it five more times.

So I guess I should update on my life...hmm...

It's going. I have no desire to finish my life in the direction it's currently headed technically, although I am enthused about what God has ahead of me for my far off future. I don't think I ever imagined I'd live past the age of 22 so I didn't think about planning or even fathoming my current life stage, which is internship, then graduation, then job. I think I just assumed I'd get in some car accident, be murdered, or get leukemia. I'm not saying this light-heartedly either, I really think these things.

So, now I have a predicament. I am 22 and I am still living... Now what?!? My life has pretty much been the same other than thinking of that big question.

I did however have a sweet day on the 18th for Krista's birthday! It will definitely be a day to remember when I am old and gray.... If I make it that long ;) We had a whole Birthday Day for her! Pizza, Gymnastics, Ultimate Frisbee, Dinner at the Broadway Grille, and a Twister Tournament. It was so great to be with friends, be outside and play, eat good food, and sport some school spirit while flirting with the T-shirt guy with Krista. Man, he was good looking. Way to score his love B-day star! How could he resist?? The day ended the next day at oh, I don't know... too early to mention. It was definitely rough to get up for church in the morning.

My life will probably continue just the same, hopefully my working out will do me some good, and some cool stuff with IV will happen. I'd like to find my internship VERY soon as well.

I'm signing off for now, catch ya all later!

PS. I still feel itchy

PPS. My cat that I high-lighted in a December post is now dead. She died yesterday.
RIP Blossom, you were a good cat, except for when you bit me... I will always have the scar to remember you by.

No comments: