Wednesday, January 04, 2006

OH MAN!!! What a New Year!!!

PRESENTING: DAH DAH DAH DAAAAHHH!!!! Cute Couple # 1!!!!

Well folks it finally happened!!! Jessica Relitz and James Allen are engaged!!!! He did it on New Years Eve and Jessica wasn't expecting a thing. Actually a few hours prior she was telling me they wouldn't be engaged until spring time.

If you go here you can see the party hat's that he wrote "will you marry me?" on, as well as the ring, happy engagment pics and Sophie the pup moping. It's all so exciting and romantic and lovely! I can't wait to squeeze them both very tightly!!

In other news, I have a cold and feel very sad that break is almost over. Although I have been working I have had a little bit of an excuse to slightly slack, and had gift money to spend and a chance to travel and hang out. Soon it will be on to other tasks like work, and more work.

Tricia is leaving today after staying almost a week. It has been an enjoyable adventure to have her around. We went up to Manistee for New Years eve, sat around and watched TV, and both of us got sick with different ailments throughout her time here!! It's been great!!

Tomorrow night or Friday Morning I am going home for a last Hoorah. I am celebrating my birthday and visiting the Griffins! I am very excited to end the break with some good quality time that includes food, ice cream cake, Hobby Lobby, the Griffin pants, my bubby, setting my cat free in the orchard, my baby girl, and presents!!!! It should be a good one!

PEACE YO.

No comments: