Monday, December 19, 2005

It is Finished

My internship at Masonic Pathways is offically finished and I am in a new week of transition. Just when I was getting used to working there I am now done and have to find something else to do. I have some leads on some jobs. I think I will be working for a Day Care in town, and also helping out an older lady in the community. I am hopefully meeting her today.

I will also be applying to Target, Mejier, maybe Kroger, Tj Max or some other places like that. And of course I will be working for Dorothy watching her kids while she works nights.

It is going to be strange not having internet for a few weeks. Since the school is all closed up, I won't have an opportunity to use it. That's ok, it will make me more productive.

This past weekend was full of socializing. Friday I came home and babysat Maria for a few hours while Sandy and John went to a party. Saturday we had Noll family Christmas (Sandy's Family). It was a good day. I had good food and great company. The little ones are growing up so fast, it was nice to see them again. I got some good gifts too!! Sunday we had an 80th birthday party for Grandpa Noll. It was a pretty good time, but I got kinda bored toward the middle. Didn't know all the people there, but then my dad came so I got to sit and talk with him for a while. I was at the church from 9:30-6:30!! Everything ran smoothly though, and Grandpa was very appreciative for the recognition.

Now it's Monday and I am feeling weird to not be at Masonic, but making the best of my day by finding a new job. I will be traveling back to Mt. Pleasant in about 20 minutes. Hopefully I will find something delicious to eat for lunch! OOOO! And I am going to take a nice hot shower and bath... Ahhhh, so good!

I'll be updating soon I am sure, with news from the farm. I have Christmas Eve with my Dad's side and Christmas Day with my Mom's side. I think it's going to be GREAT!!

PEACE OUT!!


PS. My little Matilda was staying with Auntie Megan this weekend. I hope she didn't cause too much trouble!!

No comments: