Sunday, October 09, 2005

UGH!

I just wrote a lengthy and enjoyable post and then it got erased! What a lameo thing to happen!

Here is a very short version:

I have been feeling really good this past week, my sickness must be gone.

I spent a lot of time with Maria this weekend, tons of hugs and love, fun testing her smartness and teaching her things (she can sort colors!!). I LOVE being with her.

Megan and I are searching through a book while I search at work for the secrets of the masons and how Lemony Snicket's books are secretly a way to reveal the mysteries of the Masons: Both thrilling and enjoyable.

That is all, have a nice day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummmm....You have the internet at home now....that means you must post more often!!--

Lizzie said...

UM excuse me, but I don't use my time at home to post, I use it to sleep. And two to three days out of the week I don't even sleep at home!! I like posting and all, but I don't always have something to say. Today I do, so I am going to post. HA!