Thursday, October 13, 2005

Connie

Today is a somber day. I mean, it's been ok an all. I decorated one of the dining rooms for halloween, talked to a few residents one on one, did some paperwork and data entry on the computer. All of that has been alright. Tonight I am going to a training session for work to get a new program started here about famous artwork. After that I am hanging out with Megan which I am very much looking forward to. There are two things though that are preventing my day from being great.

One is that a guy named Claude died last night. He was so cute and when I'd walk by him he'd say "toot toot doodle oot" or other little noises. I found out he'd passed this morning when I got to work. The other reason my day is not excellent is because my favorite resident, Connie is not doing well. She had a stroke this weekend and they are saying she probably won't make it through the night. I am very sad to see her struggling to breathe, face drooping, and no words coming from her. I tried praying for her, I hope she can feel some comfort and peace. I will definitely morn when she is gone.
Well, my lunch break is over so I am off to do some more paperwork! WOOT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Psychology is a Key to Succeeding in Blogger Relations
Kelly Abbott is correct when he writes that the best way to reach a blogger is to understand that he or she is motivated by something deeper than mere words on a virtual page.
Find out how you can buy & sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for updating!