Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Stuff Stuff and more Stuff

So, I am officially back from Cali. I have been back to work and love it even more everyday! This past week I have been working every day and so it made me feel good to have some consistency. Yesterday was my day off and now today I don't work until 5:00pm. It's been a nice break.

CALIFORNIA
While I was on my trip I stayed in two different locations. One was in Temecula with my aunt and the other was with a girl who Krista knew from CAMP CHINA in Thailand. Both places were lovely and very accommodating. The first three days I stayed with my aunt. While I was with her we drove through some vineyards, went to the wild animal park, watched jeopardy, went out for Mexican food, and generally enjoyed eachothers company. I had never had the chance to get to know my aunt very well, but I have always wanted to. I have also wanted to visit her in California ever since I was a little girl. It was nice to live out a dream.
The rest of the time I was with Erin and Krista in Anaheim. We did lots of things: beach, concert, universal city walk, Rodeo drive, Hollywood Blvd., Guinness book of World Records museum, Grauman's Chinese Theatre, Toured the Kodak Theatre, Wax museum, tried to get on the Price is Right but didn't make it, drove a lot, went to Del Taco and In and Out, saw Knotts Berry Farm, went to the Orange County Fair, and watched some movies as well as playing some Super Mario Brothers!!! PHEW! That was a lot!
My favorite part of the trip was staying with my aunt, the animal park, and Kodak theatre. I discovered that I never want to live in California EVER! And that week was long enough to visit. I also learned the importance of making sure the people you're with don't mind being tourists!!! The trip had some crappy times, but overall it was good. California is very beautiful, but very tainted. Deep, I know.

YESTERDAY
Nick and I played DDR and watched million dollar baby.
TODAY
Today Nick and I are going school shopping for his new school clothes. I think I am going to protest jeans with dragons on them. :) hee hee After that I have work.
TOMORROW
I am going up to Mt. Pleasant for an interview at the Masonic Home (a long term care facility). While I am there I will also be talking to my profs and getting everything settled for the up coming year, hanging out with Megan hopefully and maybe seeing Jeff too if he's not working. ALSO, my good friend Danielle has invited me over for dinner! I think we are having chicken. WOOT WOOT! I am also very excited to sleep in my fluffy bed!!!!!!!!!!!! YES! SCORE!!!!

Ok, I am OUTTA HERE!!

No comments: