Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Doughnuts from the DownUnder

Right now I am eating a doughnut from the DownUnder and I have to say it is one of my favoritest places to obtain such a snack. There is just something about the cream filled ones.. the cream is soooo creamy and the dough has such a good flavor. Amazing really how wonderful they are.

So it's been too long since I have written and my friends sara and joylynn are probably on the verge of sending me a nasty letter saying "if you don't tell me what is up in your life I am going to send you a piece of explosive mail!!". so to avoid laura from getting hurt (since she checks the mail) I decided to write and update.

My Spring Semester has just started... acctually it's already week three!! WHOA! I am taking 18 credit hours, so my plate is quite full. I am enjoying my classes for the most part, but i know there is more work to come... a lot of hard work. But for now i am enjoying the begining of semester. I have two 500 level courses which are not exciting at all, but oh well!

I'd like to take a moment to show you all something that is just wrong. click here: http://www.spoonsisters.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=36301&Category_Code=1004000&Product_Count=28
If any of you want these or know someone who would you or that person should be taught a lesson.

Ok, back to me... Today I have to study for my first test.... ew! Then I have a dinner date with miss Tricia.

Things I have been thinking about:

The way Christians create almost an alternate world with laws and rules to follow that don't really matter
Where I am going to do my internship: if I go home... well... I am home and if I stay in Mt. P. then I can't work with kids as there is no opportunities anywhere close.
My summer: where am I going to work, how am I going to have fun?

I am currently reading the series by lemony snicket A Series of Unfortunate Events. I am now nearly finished with book 3 and I am longing to be on book 11 so I can know what tee hee sniggle means! (Krista keeps saying it, but won't tell me!!)

I am going home this weekend to be with Sandy, John, Maria, and my grandparents. It should be a splendid time!

Well, I'm outie! PEACE!




No comments: