Wednesday, December 15, 2004

It's Official

My Christmas break has offically started. As of 10:50 this morning I am free to be without class obligations for 3 whole weeks. I am very very happy!

I will be spending my break up here at school babysitting for Dorothy once again this year. They are having a rough time, so I hope I can bring some Christmas cheer to the family.

I go home this weekend to have the Noll family Christmas. I am in charge of a fruit platter with dip!! i am looking forward to making it.

On Friday I am Krista's date for Brenda Brakes wedding. It's going to be good. I hear we get really tastey food!

I am still not sure what I want for Christmas. I think I will look online and get some ideas. The only thing I can think of it an air purifyer and maybe a couple movies or something. My mom is taking me shopping to get some nice clothes. It will be good to have some stuff I can wear in the winter... I need some nice sweaters so I stop wearing my sweatshirts. Jeans are on sale at Target so I might ask for a few pair!

Today I ate a ranch burger. MMMMMMM! I love ranch. I thought I hated it until about a year ago when I went to Outback Steakhouse and tried their ranch on cheesey fries. Now I am in love with it. Well, maybe not in love, but I like it a lot.

Ok, I am off to see what I want for Christmas!! bubberoo!!!

note to Sara: I am on a computer that for some reason doesn't give me the option to make my words pretty colors and bold them. You'll have to be creative and add emphasis as necessary!

2 comments:

Sara said...

It's just not the same without the colors, but I tried! I have to say I am impressed that you did two blogs so close together. Keep it up so I can be updated more regularly!

Joylynn Rasmussen said...

Hi Lizzie,
I agree with Sara: keep up the postings! I missed seeing you over Christmas break but I will see you in the Spring/end of this semester. I miss you and think you're a dear one.
Love,
Joylynn