Saturday, January 05, 2008

My 23rd Year

Well folks, my 23rd year of life is nearing it's end. In 6 days I will be 24. Craziness I tell you! If you would have asked me a few years ago where I would be at 24, my guess would have been quite different from reality. At 24 my mother was pregnant with me; which makes my longing for children and a family even stronger. I never would have thought that I would be living in a suburb of Chicago!

I am looking forward to a good year. Everything here is going really well and I am learning so much everyday. I am a part of a good community that is really doing excited things for God.

As this year of my life progresses I am praying that it will be one of growth and change. I want this year to be a year I make drastic changes in my life and strive towards passions and goals. I want this year to be a year to remember. Year 24-- here I come!

No comments: