Sunday, January 21, 2007

At around 10:30ish Central Time our cat Priscilla wakes up and is ready to play. Now, this wouldn't normally be a problem except during the week I usually go to bed around 10/10:30. And it's not just like the cat wants to play but can't; she walks around the house with her toy in her mouth and does the loudest most pathetic cry. She'll "meow" until some one yells, "Shut up, it's bed time".

In other news I have a strange itchy spot on my right wrist. This happens often... me getting strange itchy spots on my arms or chest. I really don't understand it! And really, the wrist is one of the worst places to have an itch because it's so sensitive so one can't truly scratch it as hard as they like.

I am having a pretty good weekend other than the itching. Last night I hung out with Jesse and we chatted, watched "Snakes on a Plane", and played a couple rounds of "Rayman and the Raging Rabbids" (A very twisted yet addicting game for playstation2). We hadn't seen each other in over a week, so it was good to spend some time together.

Today I slept in, rented more movies, ate some pizza rolls, put more CDs on my computer to transfer to my iPod, took a bath, and now I am going to read a little before bed. It was a nice relaxing day, but seemed to go on forever. I'm done with my alone time for the week! Today was the first time in a while I remembered what the months of October and November felt like, long and lonely and sedentary. Today made me appreciate even more the fact that I have a good job that keeps me active and with people!

Ok, I have a plug for Avon. I just went to scratch my wrist again and realized my hands felt very soft. It's because I put lotion on them after my bath. Now usually I am not a moisturizing kind of gal, but about once a week I feel like lubing up and getting all soft. I got this "moisture therapy intensive hand cream for extremely dry skin" for Christmas and decided I might as well use it. Every time I've used it I have been so satisfied. Usually when I use lotion, it leaves me feeling sticky or oily, but this made my hands truly feel supple and smooth. I sound like a commercial right now, but it's only because I mean it! Thanks Avon!

I am trying to think if I have anything else worth typing right now, but I don't think that I do. With that in mind, I will save you all from worthless mumbo-jumbo that I could very well come up with just to make the time pass.

No comments: