Monday, November 21, 2005

Things that make one question life

If you thought that people in your life were lying to you, or as Lisa would say, are saying things that are "hard for you to believe" when they say it, how would you react?
I mean, this happens all the time... and maybe people aren't even lying, but distorting reality, leaving out details, or bending the truth. How does one know how to trust a person who does this on a regular basis? Does it mean one should just take a hint and find new friends, or should one call their friend out on it? It seems like most people aren't stupid and they could and will figure out that people are lying or decieving or whatever you want to call it. Do people who do this regular lying want you to catch a hint or are they living for themselves in those moments?

All I know is that this has happened and continues to happen in my life and I am sick of it. I just get so tired of being tolerant. I want people around that want to be with me just the way I am, not the way they'd like me to be. I think I have that from some of my friends, but other people in my life in general I wonder about.

Humans are funny. It is interesting to think about what makes them tick, and how to react to their ticking.

Oh how I'd love to have Jesus around right now. I love thinking about life with metaphors like so many of Jesus' stories and lessons were told. Life here on earth is so complex, I wonder how complex or how simple Heaven will be. There won't be the drama there is here, we won't be human anymore, we'll be souls, spiritual beings.... wow! That will really change things.

hm, hm, hm.... any thoughts?

No comments: