Monday, August 15, 2005

WEEK!!

I just wrote a post a few days back, a really good, informative, and perhaps entertaining post!!! But then, my computer went all crazy on me and deleted it!

So, I am here now to tell you that things are good.

This week... my last week at home is going to be quite busy.

I am working, babysitting, hanging with my granny, and also with Nick.

I move back to good ol' Mt. Pleaz on Tuesday! I am bringing my bongo game and hot sauce so watch out!!!

I am looking forward to seeing everyone, finally being in the same town as some of my dearest and most favorite people, and living in a place I hold so close to my heart.

For now I am going to bed. I have to get up early to watch zee babay. She is getting so big, so fun, so smart. She signs "please" now, but instead of rubbing her chest like you're supposed to, she rubs her tummy. Guess it's all the same to her.

Ok Dudes, I'm OUT!

PS. I watched "Shall we Dance" tonight. I'd recommend it! I have it on VHS if you want to borrow it!