Friday, March 04, 2005

The beginning of a good break

Tonight I begin my Spring break... but not before a disaster of course. So I had this online exam to take. The Prof. said that the test would be open Wed-Friday... so I assumed that it would be open for all of Friday since he didn't clarify. I even checked the online system earlier in the week just to be sure, and because I didn't see anything that told me otherwise I just kept on assuming. So, I come to the lab at 7:33pm on Friday and guess what... there's no test. There's not even any record that there ever was a test... there used to be a posted announcement about it, but it's not even in the archive of annoucements. Sooooo weird! So I e-mailed my prof. and I really hope that he lets me take it, or at least gives me an alternative assignment. I kind of feel foolish, but I also feel like it's not my fault. I hope everything works out without me getting mad! heh...

So, besides that I think this break is going to be great. I am going to start it off right with a visit to my boober Jessica!!! We haven't seen eachother in a long time, and I just can't wait to catch-up, see her new apartment (and her first), giggle a ton, cook together...awww... just be us together. I am very much looking forward to it.

Then I get to have a week off work and go home. Maria and I are "hanging out" on Monday and Wednesday!! YAY!! I think I might read some books, spend time with my gpants, chill with my dad, visit my mom, and hopefully, hopefully, get to spend some good quality time with my bubby. I feel like I don't even know him anymore. I don't think we've talked since I was home at Christmas time. ew.

What else... I think I might play with my furry animal friends do something adventurous and hang out with Nick.

I had a great week, and I think I have a greaterest one to come. Maybe I'll finish the whole Series of Unfortunate Events books. I am through book number 5 and have been itching for more!!!

Ok, that's enough typing for now, I am going to start my break by renting a hott movie... well, maybe not hott... but good... yeah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tee hee sniggle.