Monday, October 11, 2004

Georgia

Georgia is a very pretty place... Well, Atlanta and the path from Atlanta to Gwinnet is all I saw, but it was still nice.

I went to Atlanta for a church conference called catalyst. It is a conference started by John C. Maxwell for the future leaders of the church. I got to hear a lot of inspirational speakers, and important people. I also got to walk around and visit a variety of different booths that had lots of free stuff and brochures. The price of food was outrageous, and I had a fun time with some traveling troubles, but overall the two days I was there rocked. I went to a Third Day concert where Toby Mac opened. I have not words to describe how cool it was. I felt so close to God there in that arena... Ah, it rocked!!

I just saw a guy I used to like (we kinda dated in that we hangout with purpose) who was using me as a rebound holding hands with another girl... it has only been three weeks since he told me he didn't want to pursue anything with me and that he still needed to get over his girl friend of four years that he had before me. hmmmm.... funny how "quickly" things like that can happen.

Anyway, that is not really important, it just happened a few seconds ago and instead of raging inside I decided to just let go by typing it to all of my readers.

I had a really laughable stressful time in the doughnut shop this last Saturday. I ended up ruining lots of doughnuts and we sold out, and I ended up working for like ten hours starting at 7:7:00 Am with one 30 minute break at around 3:30. I thought I was going to explode from working my brain so hard to try and think of a way to get everything done in the heat of the moments, but I made it out alive and all I can do now is chuckle at my misfortune! LOL!!

Woooooo! I am going to go hang out with my super cool friend Michelle and maybe Tricia too! They are the cutest little babes I ever did see. Ok, shout to ya'll LATA!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Liz. It's good to hear that you had a great time in Georgia. I saw your name come across the prayer requests and was thinking about you while you were away.
Glad that you're back safe and sound and inspired and fulfilled. Have a good rest of your week.

--Russell V2