Monday, October 04, 2004

The Edge!

This weekend InterVarsity went on our annual retreat to the upper penninsula in Cedarville Michgan at a place called Cedar Campus.

It is a beautiful place to meet with God, learn, and have fun and bonding with friends. The air is crisp and fresh and the water is beautiful.

It wasn't a typically Cedar Campus weekend for me, but it was still great. I hung out with new people and made new friendships.

The first night Megan and I hosted a girlie night in our room. Tricia was staying with us too, and she let us use her bed for a station too. We called it Sister (Me) and Cookie's (Megan) Spa of Love! We set up stations all around the room for manicures, peticures, facials, and sensual MAssages. Most of the girls came and enjoyed the fun. Megan... I mean Cookie and I talked in our Russian accents (I think it's Russian anyway). We put our hair up and put on lots of makeup. It was very enjoyable! I got to scrub everyone's faces which brings you closer to a person for sure!

The second day was full of excitement. There was a fall off a one-story rock that involved a tree and a very swollen elbow, an engagement, a baptism, and Salvation for one of our group members! It was indeed an eventful day, full of action! There was a party in Heaven and I was priveldged to be part of the excitement here on earth when Chris decided to accept Christ. I will never forget that day.

It was good to be back at Cedar Campus once again for a weekend. The food was good, and so was the weather. The new people in InterVarsity are totally awesome and I love them already!

Oh, regarding my last post... I was having a hugely crappy day. I have been getting better ever since I posted, but life is still weird. I don't know what's going on, but my mind seems to be going in thrity directions at once.

Thank you for all of your prayers.

Post you soon!!

No comments: