Thursday, August 05, 2004

A trip to Canada

Tuesday and Wednesday I went to Sarnia Ontario. The purpose of my trip was to meet with two lovely ladies, Amy and Krista. While I was there I got to see the whole family including 2month old Emily (who since she was premie is now unofficially a newborn) She is very squishy and little still. She is nice. I also got to see the famous Becky Swab. I like that girl, she is cool.

We got to go under the Bluewater bridge and see some boats and a freighter go by. Plus we played a silly rock throwing game which we made up ourselves.

Our trip home was good and had a great stop at Wendy's.

When I got home I watched "As Good as it Gets" and ate strawberries.

Then I got online and chatted for while. Then my stupid computer kept kicking me off... As I was trying to get it working my phone rang. It was Justin.

Justin and I talked for a while. I sat outside on my front porch until I heard a pack of coyotes howling across the road. Scared for my life and very tired at 1:00am, I let him go and ran inside.

Then I did my quiet time and went to bed. I don't remember my dreams, but I am sure they were weird.

So now I am talking to you here.

And then I stopped.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I love you too! It was great talking to you last night!