Monday, August 23, 2004

CMU HERE I COME!

Well, I am moving back to school on Wednesday. I am very excited, but also kind of sad. I will miss Subway and the girls there. I will miss Sandy, John, and the baby Maria. I have made good friends, and Maria and I have bonded sooo much this summer. It's been great.

I am looking forward to InterVarsity, and seeing my friends from school again though. And I think living with Laura and Danielle is going to be a blast! And I am so looking forward to having a regular schedule where I do the same thing every week, and there are always people around, and responsibilities to take care of. This summer has been super easy for me as far as that goes, so I am looking forward to the challenge of the school year.

I am taking some harder classes like Abnormal Psych, Social Problems, and some specific therapeutic rec. Classes, and also a pre-internship class. It should be a fun semester with lots of studying :( but also lots of game playing :D (in my rec. Classes!).

I will also miss my brother because he has been not around very much this summer either! And my Dad too. I can probably compile the amount of time I have seen him into about three days/72 hours tops. Wow, that is not very much. He was up north for most of the summer, and usually it worked out that the few days he was home I was not. I like my Dad, I wish I could have seen him more this summer.

That is the end of my pre-junior year story. I can almost smell the Mt. Pleasant air right now!







No comments: