Saturday, May 29, 2004

Summer Update

So, here's my life in a nutshell for those of you who haven't talked to me in a while:

I am done with my second year of school and have one more year of academics and another year of internship before I complete my degree in Therapeutic Recreation. It was a good and busy year, and I am looking forward to next year being my last year of classes! yay!

This Summer I decided to hang around home so I could do two major things.
1. Help take care of Sandy's baby (Maria Brooke, 10 weeks old!)
2. Take a summer class at Mott
So in that I am working part time at Subway and spending most of the rest of my life with the baby. I think I have slept at home two or three nights since I came home from school two weeks ago. I love subway a lot. I am meeting new people who are different from me. I really like making sandwiches, and often times I get to do dishes, which I really enjoy. I am looking forward to the rest of the summer!

In other News:
Some of you might know that my Dad is finally marrying Dee. Whether this is a good thing or not, I don't know. I am letting God decide. I don't really know how exactly I feel about it other than I am not sure if I think it's the greatest idea. But I get to buy a dress for the wedding so I have had fun shopping for one already. :)
Also, my brother got himself into some more trouble. He beat up some kid named Jeremy from Grand Blanc with a baseball bat. ew, I know. So anyway, he was charged with Felonious Assault and plead guilty. He had his pre-trial yesterday and apparently there is some sort of deal for first time offenders of this type. He has to go to Anger management classes, and probably serve the community. He is going to be monitored for one year and if in that time he doesn't get in trouble they will take the charges off of his record! So, that's really cool. And I think my brother feels really grateful that this opportunity is being offered to him. So, yeah... that's the situation with my brother.

Today I have work at three until seven. Then I am coming home and sitting around. Maybe I'll start unpacking... haven't done that yet.


No comments: