Sunday, November 11, 2007

HEY! WHO TOOK MY RANCH PACKET????

Ok, so today I went to the store to buy a ranch packet and some beef to make ranch burgers. They are so delicious, and I love them. my trip seemed sucessful until I got home, got out all the ingredients, turned on the stove, and got ready to mix in the ranch. It was missing!! I checked everywhere! I even went back out to my car to make sure it hadn't fallen out of one of my bags.
I am pretty sure that the man in front of me at Jewel stole it. At Jewel they have a U-Scan that has a conveyor belt on it, the man in front of me was still bagging up a couple of items when I started to scan mine. I looked over to make sure he wasn't messin' with my goods. He looked a little suspicious, but I was sure he saw me eyeing him. I guess he really liked ranch.
I was very sad to have to make my burgers ranchless, but they were still pretty good. I ate them with mustard instead. I love mustard.

This evening I am watching some television and going to bed early. This week I am going to the dentist again for the 6th time in 2 months. I think this time I will be just getting a cleaning!
Other than that, my week will just be business as usual.

Hope everyone is good!!

No comments: