Tuesday, September 11, 2007

If I Had a Dime

The title has nothing to do with my post, unless you can find some hidden meaning!



So, my life.... hmmm...



Softball is done and we ended the season with a big ZERO in our "wins" column. It wasn't even that we were that bad... some bad move or a couple bad innings in a game would screw us over. I am hoping for a better season next year! I know I will be practicing!!



I got Labor Day off so I went to MI for a "Martin Weekend"!!! it was really fun. Maria and I had sleep overs in her room every night. I got fed delicious home-cooked food and enjoyed time with Sandy too. I also visited with my grandma for a couple of hours. While I was there I went to my most favorite place to get breadsticks-- MC PHEES!! Oh my, I bought 2 dozen and froze them to take back with me. I've been enjoying them!

Since then life have been pretty much the same... I do have one new thing though! I am learning guitar!!! I started teaching myself one day after thinking about learning for a couple of years. It's fun, although my fingers are in pain!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.