Thursday, April 20, 2006

The Semester is Almost Over/ Baby Charlie Photos


I can't fathom what the next few weeks will look like. I just can't imagine! The year has gone by so fast, and yet seemed to go on and on at times. So weird... now that the end is near I have no idea how I got here.

As I prepare for the end of the school year I am also preparing for my last semester with student status, my last 15 weeks to make stupid mistakes and they'll be excused because I am a college student! I better make all the ones I've been holding off on pretty quick here!!

Soon I'll be packing up all of my things and saying goodbye to my lovely apartment while saying hello to my small probably over-heated, possibly cramped quarters at Youth Haven Ranch in Rives Junction Michigan. I am so looking forward to my summer there. This will be my internship/summer job before I am sent off into the "real world" to be a "real adult". I must say that being a student in bliss!! I wish I could do it forever... on the other hand I don't want to go to grad school.

If you'd like to see where I am going this summer you can visit www.youthhaven.org

If you'd like to see more photos of my easter and the new baby you can visit www.dropshots.com

If you would like to own a really sweet T-shirt go here: http://www.cafepress.com/buy/you+don

I think I am going to go now, I am distracted from my journaling with good conversations. I'm going to miss my friends when they move!!!

PS. I think that I did "the craziest thing I've ever done" last night!! YES!!! I am ready for more exciting adventures now!!

Here are pics of the baby and little Maria:


This is my baby boy Charles Edward... he is very squishy... and yes, I'm calling him fat! lol


Here you can see his kissable cheek! He is still fuzzy and soft cause he's so fresh! Only 5 days old in this picture

He loves sleeping in his boppy pillow
Maria is coloring eggs for the first time, she had a really great time!

Maria likes looking right into the camera, she knows what it's all about... little ham!!
Maria loves balloons, except for when she freaks out because they scare her... very strange but true. I think watching a balloon be blown up freaks her out, but if they are already inflated they are harmless. She is wearing her Easter dress here. We got to spend a lot of good time together which I enjoyed very much!!
PEACE!

No comments: